一个漂亮的女人也端了些食物,在顾词旁边坐下。
“hello。”
顾词礼貌回应,“你好。”
女人笑着说,“You're so beautiful!”(你可真漂亮)
“You're not British, are you?”(你不是英国人吧?)
顾词点点头,“Yes, I am from China。”(是的,我是华国人。)
“Wow, I know that's a beautiful country!”(哇,我知道,那是一个美丽的国家。)
“Thank you, I also think so。”(谢谢,我也这么认为。)
“So how did you e here? Is it the Gong family?”(那你怎么会来到这儿?是宫家人吗?)
“Well, Gong Ling is my father。”(嗯,宫凌是我父亲。)
“So you are the daughter of the palace family leader。”(原来你就是宫家家主那个女儿。)
“My name is elaine. Nice to meet you。”(我叫elaine,很高兴认识你。)
“My name is Gu Ci。”(我叫顾词。)
“Your Eastern women's names are so stylish and pleasant to hear. Can I call you Gu?”
(你们东方女人的名字都这么有风格,很好听。那我叫你顾可以吗?)
“Sure, your name sounds great too。 Just like your people”(可以,你的名字也很好听。和你的人一样。)
elaine,在英国是代表大方,独立,可爱的意思。
“Gu, do you like Prince Howard Jody? Do you know in the UK that this is his wedding banquet?”
(顾,你喜欢霍德华约迪王子吗?你英国知道这是他的选妃宴吧?)